

Here is Jennifer, modeling her apron to be. It was a giant kerchief, probably meant to be a card tablecloth.....so cute! She made every angle and border go just right. Even the pockets were going to line up when they were added.
It will look so cute with her jeans when it is finished. Her mom is also a member of our chapter, and she made a blue apron from a scrap of fabric she had. I can't wait to see all the finished products next time, and it got to be 10:00 and we were still sewing.
The girls love to come to these meetings, as it is a night out for them, and hubbies get the kids for the evening. I love having them, as they are all sweet Christian women, and so much fun!
Would you believe all these tiny women have 7 children among them and one on the way? The two older mommies, Donna and I had only children, so we are so blessed to have all the little ones in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment