Saturday, January 22, 2011
New old table.....
Okay, so I gave my 30 year old round oak table and four chairs to my daughter when she moved into her new house. She had the perfect place for it. I was glad to see her have it, and glad to have the extra room in my fairly small kitchen. So what do I do? Barely 24 hours later, I find this table at an antique shop in Havana, Florida and home it comes. But the good news is....it is small so if I get tired of it in the kitchen, I can pick it up and put it somewhere else. It is made of chestnut, and very sturdy. Probably turn of the last century. It is already distressed on top and I love that. I will not be picky if it gets scratched. I love it, and now I have a little place to set things, when counter space runs low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooo, very nice. I love the bottom shelf.
Post a Comment