Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Happy Easter to All!
The Lord is so gracious to us. All of our blessings, even those we do not even realize, come from Him. I hope your Easter this year is a time of awakening to the Holy Spirit, refreshing your soul and allowing any doubt to fall away. I pray this for all of you who read this. He is risen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is risen indeed! May you and yours have a most blessed Easter!
HI JEANNIE,
Hows it going? Hope all is well in your world.
About the old book on my site, no not recovered, and its pretty fragil.
I was on the Susan Branch site and saw that she had one, which reminded me of mine, so I posted a picture.
Have you looked at the susan branch site, you would love it.
Hugs Nancy Jo
Post a Comment