Saturday, July 7, 2012
Blessed Again!
Hello, it has been forever!!!! Today I added a couple of words to my blog title. Lately when I facebook or post recent activities to folks, I find myself adding the two words "Blessed Again" at the end. It is because I see how God is blessing me in this life, even in times of pain, fear and trial. Being with family, having a pedicure, gardening, doing a Bible study......the things that happen in my daily life....are God's small but powerful blessings gifted to me and those around me. So when you think of Jeannie's Place, I hope you are blessed again, too. Will try to post more frequently in the future. I find myself on facebook more and more, but will include this place too, in hopes of finding more friends and getting and giving more blessings.....love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, it has been awhile.......life is to busy! Loved your post. You are so on target! Thank you for the encouragement! I needed it.
Hugs from my farm,
Linda
Post a Comment