
Well, four couples recently spent a long week-end at St. George Island, Florida. What a wonderul time. We have all known each other for over 30 years. So we could put on bathing suits and say "so what?"
Here is a sunset. I think I have been converted from being a beach gal to a bay gal. So quiet, so lovely, and so much wildlife! We saw dolphin so close to the dock we could hear the blow hole, and heron, and the stars were incredible.
God is good. He has given us such beauty! Just look!

3 comments:
Sounds like a lovely time. I especially enjoyed your swim suit reflection ... now those are friends!
Smiles,
Lea
Jeannie,
That is the kind of vacation I would have liked. MAYBE NEXT TIME.
You are funny, just now finding out that if you click on a picture on someones blog it ususally gets bigger. You can see a whole lot that way. Now you will have to spend the day and go back and look at all the pretty pictures in the large size. Someitmes you can even see the dust!
NANCY JO
Thanks for visiting, Jeannie. I hope you are all well. Missed you.
Post a Comment