
Hubby and I love the Appalachians. We try to visit about once a year. This was taken last November. In Jonesboro, Tennessee, the oldest town in that state. We had just finished the most fantastic bowl of home-made chicken noodle soup with corn bread at a nearby cafe. It was a great day. And the colors were breathtaking at that time. Autumn - my favorite season.

3 comments:
Jeannie,
I knew you would love to blog, its fun isn't it? The pictures are looking good. Like that one from your vacation, and the kids.
YEP, those are the wooden spoons you sent me when I first came here. Funny that you should remember that.
Thank you for your kind words on my "what is it" pillow.
NANCY JO
I'm so glad you're having fun, Jeannie! I am new to blogging, as well, but am having such fun.
Fall is my favorite season too. The colors and crisp air and pulling out all the old quilts ... bugs die ... all that good stuff!
Hey you gals - Lea, you live in a part of the US who, like me, can appreciate when bugs die. When I came south, I could not get over the sheer amount of bugs everywhere. I love it when they go away!!!
Nancy Jo - thank you for posting. I have a question. Do you have to have a certain amount of posts to have your blog survive? I keep seeing everyone asking for posts, and that made me wonder.
Love you both and thank you for your help!
Post a Comment